New Library System Starting Monday May 22! (See notes below.)
Ocean State Libraries, which includes all public libraries, will transition to a web-based system on Monday May 22. The new system is called KOHA/ASPEN.
- KOHA will replace Sierra as the new library workhorse! KOHA will be the new Staff Interface in which all transactions with patron records & library collections will be done.
- ASPEN will replace the current Patron Interface called the OPAC, but with very little difference in appearance.
- Attention, All Patrons: No holds can be placed May 18-21! (Holds will probably disappear into the "ethernet!")
Pascoag Library Information
- No donations til further notice. Please do not leave items outside due to the possibility of weather damage. (May 17, 2023)
- Email available anytime: Library email
- Call 401-568-6226 and leave a message.