Reopening Libraries: Phase 3. (Updated July 15, 2021)
- IF FULLY VACCINATED, YOU DON'T NEED TO WEAR A MASK.
- IF NOT FULLY VACCINATED, PLEASE WEAR A MASK FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY.
- PASCOAG PUBLIC LIBRARY encourages patrons to take advantage of contact-free service. You may call 401-568-6226 or email or use Library Takeout
The library is open for all services including browsing, computer usage, & fax/copy/scans. For computer usage, please check in with the front desk as the library keeps statistics on usage. Only 3 computers are available to the public.
We want to keep everyone safe, staff as well as patrons.
Pascoag Library Information
- No donations til further notice. Please do not leave items outside due to the possibility of weather damage. (July 15, 2021)
- Email available anytime:
- Call 401-568-6226 and leave a message.