- ALL PATRONS MUST WEAR A FACE MASK/COVERING.
- 10 PEOPLE MAX, INCLUDING STAFF, WILL BE ALLOWED ON EACH FLOOR AT ONE TIME.
- PASCOAG PUBLIC LIBRARY encourages patrons to take advantage of contact-free service. You may call 401-568-6226 or email or use Library Takeout
The library will be open for Browsing/15 mins. and Computer usage/30 mins. Fax/copy access available. For computer usage, please check in with the front desk. Only 3 computers are available for the public. Items will be wiped down before bagged. Bags will be placed on a table/chair just outside the front door of the library for a contact-free pickup.
Keep in mind that we are in a small building with LIMITED STAFF. We do not have the square footage to accommodate a large group of people. We want to keep everyone safe, staff as well as patrons.
Pascoag Library Information
- No donations at this time. Please do not leave items outside due to the possibility of weather damage. (Oct.12, 2020)
- Dropbox for returns is open.
- Email available anytime:
- Call 401-568-6226 and leave a message.
- Please visit AskRI.org for info about Beanstack which is available to public libraries from July 2020-June 2021.