The Pascoag Public Library is closed to the public but is pleased to announce that it will provide books, audiobooks, magazines, and DVDs for patrons/cardholders in a contact-free, by-appointment-only pick-up program starting on May 18, 2020.
All items in the Ocean State Catalog are eligible for ordering. We do not have full access to statewide ILL delivery yet. PAS is scheduled for Thursdays only at this time. This is subject to change & will change over the next few weeks. Patrons are encouraged to search the Library Catalog.
- Mondays: call/request 1-5 pm ; pick-up 1-6 pm
Thursdays: call/request 10-2 pm ; pick-up 10-3 pm
- Use our Online Order Form or Call: 401-568-6226
Items will be wiped down before bagged. Bags will be placed on a table/chair just outside the front door of the library for a contact-free pickup.
Pascoag Library Information
- No staff in library, except on Mons. & Thurs. for curbside delivery.
- Dropbox for returns is open as of May 18, 2020.
- Email available anytime:
- All fines will be suspended for March, April, May, & June.
- Holds are available through staff only
- No fines will be accrued for March 14 - July 1.
- Please visit AskRI.org for info about Beanstack which will be available in July.