- ALL PATRONS MUST WEAR A FACE MASK/COVERING.
- 10 PEOPLE MAX, INCLUDING STAFF, WILL BE ALLOWED ON EACH FLOOR AT ONE TIME.
- DUE TO RI's "PAUSE" (Nov 30-Dec 13, 2020), PASCOAG PUBLIC LIBRARY encourages patrons to take advantage of contact-free service, you may call 401-568-6226 or email or Use Library Takeout
Keep in mind that we are in a small building with LIMITED STAFF. We do not have the square footage to accommodate a large group of people. We want to keep everyone safe, staff as well as patrons.
As of November 30, 2020 library hours will be:
- Mondays: 1-8
- Thursdays: 10-8
- Fridays: 10-3
- Saturdays: 9-1
The library will be open for browsing, computer usage, & fax/copy access.
For computer usage, please check in with the front desk. We may have to limit computer time. Only 3 computers are available for the public.
Items will be wiped down before bagged. Bags will be placed on a table/chair just outside the front door of the library for a contact-free pickup.
Pascoag Library Information
- No donations at this time. Please do not leave items outside due to the possibility of weather damage. (Oct.12, 2020)
- Dropbox for returns is open.
- Email available anytime:
- Call 401-568-6226 and leave a message.
- Please visit AskRI.org for info about Beanstack which is available to public libraries from July 2020-June 2021.